« Bing adds Pinterest boards to image search | Main | Netflix app for iPhone and iPad now offers AirPlay and HD Streaming »
Thursday
Oct032013

Asus debuts Transformer Book T100

Asus has announced a new laptop-tablet hybrid, the Transformer Book T100. The 10.1-inch laptop runs on Intel Atom Bay Trail Z3740 quad-core processor and comes with a detachable 10.5mm thin HD display that can run on its own as a Windows 8.1 tablet.

The Transformer Book T100 is also equipped with Intel Gen7 HD graphics, 2GB of memory, and 32GB or 64GB eMMC storage. It promises an 11-hour battery life, if used continuously, and up to 14 days in standby mode. Connectivity options include 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. The 32GB version will retail for $399.99 and be up for sale on October 18 in stores across Canada.

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Education is a very helpful factor for every living creature. Because with the help of an education people become able to do the big things in the world. So education is really important.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>